giovedì 8 febbraio 2018

Victory for Mark Cavendish - Stage 3 Dubai Tour

First 2018 victory for Mark Cavendish and Team Dimension Data at Stage 3 of Dubai Tour!

Well done Mark, well done Team Dimension Data! 🖐🏻

Photo Stiehl Photography (from africasteam.com )
Here his comment from africasteam.com :

Mark Cavendish: I am really happy with the win and with how the team rode today. We had a plan to be in the front at the roundabout at 3km to go, that was our first finish-line. That was good, we had a full African leadout into it, the lads were wicked. It was Bernie, Renshaw and I in the last 3km before I had to do my own thing in the final. I was lucky that Nacer let me in, in the last couple of hundred meters. After yesterday I realised I can’t really match Elia in a drag race, so I had to leave it late and wait until he passed his peak in the sprint. I then used the slingshot to pass. I am happy with that and with how the Dubai Tour has gone. I’m just a bit disappointed now that I sat up in the sprint yesterday. I let my team down because technically I could’ve been in the leader’s jersey now if I finished second and got the time bonus. I can only apologize to my team for that and make up for it on the other days going forward.  

Full article here: africasteam.com

2 commenti:

  1. Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to offer something back and aid others such as you aided me.
    dubai excursions deals

    RispondiElimina
  2. This tour has everything people know about Dubai, visit big malls, a day tour of the famous Burj Khalifa Tour and The Atlantis etc. I would highly recommend this tour if you are looking for a cost-effective deal. Dubai Tour

    RispondiElimina